Wednesday, February 27, 2013

PICKERS AND DIGGERS

There are a number of pickers and diggers here in Vicksburg with whom I've dealt on such a longterm basis that they trust me, and usually will deal only with me. That trust is sacred. I am always fair when I make an offer for their goods, and I generally tell them that if they are dissatisfied with any of our transactions to just let me know and I will undo whatever deal we've made. Often I will explain why I'm offering a specific amount, and even what price I'll ask in the shop or on the internet. The result has been cordial relationships with them all.
These coins were brought in by a regular contact last week. They're not dug, but neither are they valuable. However, they are in such very good condition that they are worth collecting. 


No comments: