Thursday, August 30, 2007

XVIII. Miscellaneous, and "How to Hunt Treasure," the book

Electrolytic cleaning bath for large relics


Electrolytic cleaning bath for small relics

Finding an old artillery position in the woods that hasn't been seen or identified by others is quite exciting. This one is near the defunct town of Tiffin.


The gravestones of two of my ancestors who were killed during the War for Southern Independence.


The fellow who placed this sign on his land was quite generous, allowing us to relic hunt to our hearts' content.


Some of the guys who worked for me enjoyed poking fun via cartoons. Following are a couple of them.



My little hunting buddy, General Bowen. Bowen passed away in 2006; I miss him now, and probably always will.


I enjoyed relic hunting so much that I wrote a book about it. Much of its contents are on this website.



No comments: